Monday, November 7, 2011

Flowers and Snails

Well, All Hallows' Eve is over and things are beginning to settle down again. Crow is working with a new type of clay, she's been practicing 'canes' all day and intends to add her new creations to the Critter Clips. They should look great if they don't explode in the oven! The Clay Critters are going to get some new looks (again, we're always seeking to prefect them) due to the new clay she's working with.

Today I worked on more knoblings - the set of three I started prior to All Hallows' Eve. I've decided to base the Frog after the Red-Eyed tree frog, which could prove interesting since it means we need red eyes. So we'll have to go hunting for them. For the snail, something a bit out of the ordinary brown ones I found the "White Lipped Snail", who has a brilliant yellow and black shell. The Lady Bug (my current favorite) will not break from the traditional; however I will leave it up to our fair readers to decide if Lady Bug is truly a Lady, or as from "A Bug's Life", a male ;). They should be done tomorrow.

Tomorrow is wind chime day, so if you have any requests feel free to send a message to us and I'll be happy to create something especially for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment