Thursday, December 1, 2011

Woooow!!!

I am so excited! I just got a commission for a knobling. Someone saw the brown knobling kitty and adores it. She is commissioning me to make another one. Luckily there is one more brown knob, so the kitty will have a twin sister (or brother) somewhere. =) She was interested in the process, so we got a chance to "talk shop" a bit too. Sounds like I have my work cut-out for me, and will be working on Knobling Kitty #2 come tomorrow and next week.

It's so great to finally have some bites on the shop. Ok, yeah we'll probably get more once we actually start advertising aggressively; however the passive advertising I've been doing on some of the forums I visit has paid off too.

Addendum: After a bit more conversation, she decided on a gray kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment